| The American supermodel is like a fine wine, even better with age. She’s been catching up with Vogue and talking about her up and coming model daughter, Kaia Gerber.
Since THAT legenday Versace show, we can’t get enough of the classic supers, from Campbell to Crawford. Here, profilic supermodel Cindy Crawford invited Vogue inside her chic Malibu home to discuss family, photoshoots and the best advice for up-and-coming models.
- If she was stuck on a desert island with only one book to read, Cindy would take anything by Jodi Picoult.
- If she was stuck in a cinema with only one film to watch, she would choose anything with Meryl Streep.
- Her must-have beauty products are sunscreen, lip gloss and mascara.
- If she wasn’t a model, she would have been a teacher.
- Her top three tips for looking better in photos are: don’t put your chin up,keep your hips to the side, and smile!
Find out more with the video below:
Video by Vogue