If you're an owner of a Netflix account and you haven't watched Gossip Girl yet, what are you doing?! I strongly suggest you go and watch it right now!
Actually, for my benefit, read this article THEN go watch it. Much appreciated!
If however, you are a die hard GG fan like myself, then you'll know how iconic Blair Waldorf is - more specifically; how iconic her wardrobe is. I've spent basically every episode of Gossip Girl in awe of Queen B's outfits and I've compiled a list of the ones I find most envious.
It was a HUGE struggle to narrow the 'fits down to 15 so enjoy the eye candy!
1) Blair looking like a literal doll here!
2) Red is definitely Blair's colour. Luminous!
3) Only B could pull off a style with this much coordination.
4) More casual than Blair's usual attire. So Chic.
5) This dress and her hair are to DIE for!
6) Now THIS is what I call school uniform improvisation!
7) Blair's complexion and hair make her a vision in textured emerald green.
8) This dress on me: Granny's net curtains. This dress on Blair: exquisite!
9) Such an elegant look. Is there a colour she can't pull off?
10) This cape coat gives me LIFE!
11) Blair vamps up her uniform with ruffles and red accents. At my school, we wore our ties teeny-tiny and hiked up our skirts to be 'fashionable'.
12) I am OBSESSED with this look. There's just something about that tuxedo dress!
13) I absolutely adore the neckline on this dress.
14) Blairs pyjamas... Yes, pyjamas. Who looks like this when they're going to sleep?! Not me, that's for sure!
15) I saved the best for last; Blair's Elie Saab wedding gown. I NEED this dress!
Aaaaand there we have it! 15 outfits fit for
a queen THE queen of the Upper East Side. I'm going to cry whilst online window shopping now.
You know you love me... XOXO, Gossip Girl.